Richard Clayderman has done what virtually no other French act has ever done... established a truly international career as a best selling recording artist and concert performer.
His first single "Ballade pour Adeline" took off, selling an astonishing 22 million copies in 38 countries. It was the start of what has become an outstanding success story, and since that time, Richard Clayderman's distinctive piano style has earned him superstar status all over the world.
Richard Clayderman has created a "New Romantic" style through a repertoire which combines his 'trademark' originals with classics and pop standards. Thirty years later He has clocked up massive worldwide record sales of approximately 90 million, at the last count, and an incredible 267 Gold and 70 Platinum discs to his credit.
This new release Richard Clayderman Performs Andrew Lloyd Webber once again highlights Clayderman's superb art of interpretation of great composers music.
- The Phantom Of The Opera From 'The Phantom Of The Opera'
- The Music Of The Night From 'The Phantom Of The Opera'
- Love Changes Everything From 'Aspects Of Love'
- High Flying Adored From 'Evita'
- Seeing Is Believing From 'Aspects Of Love'
- All I Ask Of You From 'The Phantom Of The Opera'
- Don't Cry For Me Argentina From 'Evita'
- Another Suitcase In Another Hall From 'Evita'
- Tell Me On A Sunday From 'Tell Me On A Sunday' And 'Song & Dance'
- I Don't Know How To Love Him From 'Jesus Christ Superstar'
- Memory From 'Cats'
- Take That Look Off Your Face From 'Tell Me On A Sunday' And 'Song & Dance'